Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

Corner Pub (Bow, Washington)

The Corner Pub, 14565 Allen West Road, Bow Washington, USA. It is about 5 minutes or so, west of the Interstate 5 about ten minutes north of Burlington, Washington. This place was recommended to me by my friend Dean (I have to give credit when credit is due). A neat little pub in the middle of nowhere. By the looks of this pub, in its previous life it may have been a gas station, but I don't know that for sure. This is the first pub that I found that has a full sized shuffleboard. A good reason to try this place out. The food was fresh and good. I had a Mushroom cheese burger and fries and my wife had a BLT on dill rye bread. Both were
very good. A few people had the fried chicken and it looked awesome! There is a eating and drinking area out back but we didn't try it. My wife noticed a sandwich baggie partly full of water hanging from the top of the door frame going out back. The bartender told us that it keeps the flies out, and he said it seemed to work. I never heard of that before, but what the hey, if it works! They have lots of 25 cent pull tabs and we didn't win the jackpot! The staff was very friendly. A broom on the floor wouldn't hurt. I would come back for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment