Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2022

Haven Kitchen and Bar (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)

June 2022
Haven Kitchen and Bar, 19664-64 Avenue Langley, British Columbia,  Canada  www.havenlangley.com.  My son introduced me to the Haven. I really like this place.  Including this place there are 2 other establishments almost attached as they are so close. As you enter the have a very nice waiting area with a nice gas fire pit.  Once you enter. there is a good feel.  It is kinda Cuban and Tiki if that makes any sense. The bar is on the left and seats six. There is lots of seating. Booths for 2, and an upstairs area too.  They have a large nice covered outdoor patio area.  They have a great selection of cocktails. Happy Hour is all day Monday, Wednesday to Saturday 2-5 PM with wine $6 Lager $6 as well as food and 2 cocktail specials.  Tiki Tuesday features tiki drink specials.  My son had the Haven Burger, Bradmer Farms organic beef, app.ewood smoked bacon,  cheddar cheese, carmelized onions, red relish,  toasted bun and fries. Big burger and said it was very good!  I had the Saunders Fried Chicken Sandwich,  Rossdowns Farms chicken breast,  smoked chilli ibbq rub, lettuce, tomato, sweet pickles, toasted bun and fries. This was an excellent sandwich and very tasty.  I would order it again!  Service was excellent! Children are welcome. I have been told that you may need to make reservations week in advance if you want to come in the evening.  I can't wait to come back here! 2 thumbs up for sure! We need more places .ike this.

No comments:

Post a Comment