Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Royal Montmartre Pub (Paris, France)

Royal Montmartre Pub is in Paris, France, don't ask me the address and I had a hard time figuring out the addresses of places there. This is a very nice little Pub. My wife and I, in the afternoon would have a glass of wine or two and sit on the outside on the sidewalk. We would relax and watch everyone walking by. Probably even more entertaining is watching the drivers in Paris. One takes ones life in their hands. It is like one big race. When here I felt like I was in Paris (ya I know I was) and doing the Paris thing. It was fun and relaxing. The waiters in Paris could learn a little about treating people better. If you speak English, they are not overly prompt, friendly or polite to you. That was a common theme in Paris, but don't let that scare you away. It was fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment