Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cask N Flagon (Boston, Massachusetts)

The "Cask N Flagon ", is right beside Fenway Park, the home of the Boston Red Sox! It is on Lansdowne Street, and is about 100 feet from the ballpark. This has to be one of the best sports bars that I have ever been! Bar none! There are loads of flat screen LCD TV's every where. The food is Kick Ass! I had the Italian Sausage on a bun with fries. It was sooo good, smothered with cheese, and BIG! I tried to get in when I went to the Red Sox game, but no chance. The line up was massive to get in. That is why I went a day before they played. It is just so much Americana, baseball, a great bar, everything great! I hate to say it again but I am sounding like a broken record, You gotta try this place out if you are ever in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment