Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O'Callaghans Pub (Chicago)


O'CallaghansPub (Chicago), 26 Wes Hubbard Street, Chicago, USA.  www.ocallaghanspub.com ph 312-527-1180.  I pretty good Irish Pub and listening to the bartender talking, lots of the employees past and present are from Ireland. Beautiful sit up bar that seats 25-30 people.  The bar its self is long and narrow with pub high seats and tables along the wall parallel to the bar that you can squeeze 4 people per table.  14 different beer on tap. The area behind the bar is beautiful, all in dark wood, with lots of detail.  It has 4 semi nude statues in the pillars with mirrors behind.  There were 4 flat screen TVs in the bar.  I did not have a chance to try the food. 
There was a good atmosphere in this place, and I wish I could have spent more time there.  I would say give it a try, I am sure you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment