Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meehan's Public House (Atlanta Georgia)


Meehan's Public House, 200 Peachtree Street, Atlanta Georgia, USA right downtown.  Ph 404-214-9821. www.101concepts.com  This is a long narrow, Irish themed bar.  They have a beautiful long sit up bar that seats 25 people.  There are 4 very cool, cozy booths.  They are covered on all 3 sides almost like your own private little booth.  Down towards the back they have a room with a fireplace that is also very nice!  As for beer, they have 25 different types on tap.  I had the Sheppard's pie, made with lamb like it should be.  It was a large portion and very good.  You can get a decent glass of wine here. I would have it again!  This place s very popular and very busy, and for good reason.  They have a self serve Bloody Mary bar, I guess they supply the booze and you make it how ever you want to. I would go here again if I had a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment