Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

BB King's Blues Club (Nashville, Tennessee)

BB Kings Blues Club, 152-2nd Avenue North, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.. Just around the corner from Broadway where most of the bars are. It is also right beside Coyote Ugly Bar (No I didn't go there, I didn't want to fall off the bar! LOL!). This is a large bar with most of the people coming for dinner and the music. I even had to pay a $5.00 cover charge to have dinner. The Ribs here are great, the meat just falls off the bone, and the taste mmmm good! I also tried the Catfish bites that came with a dipping sauce, they too were good. The music was outstanding and lots of people up dancing. Service here was pretty good considering how busy this place is. Lots of waiters and they were running their asses off to keep every one happy. The music isn't just blues but yes there is blues here!! So many places and so little time, but I am glad I tried this place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment