Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Karl Strauss Brewing Company (LAX)

Karl Strauss Brewing Company (LAX) Los Angles International Airport Terminal 7.  Man was this place a godsend!  After flying in to LAX on an International flight and waiting 1 hour to get through US Immigration and another 45 minutes to get through US Customs, then back through security.  What should I find very near my gate with 45 minutes to kill but this place.  They have 4 types of their own beer on tap.  But not being a beer drinker, I had a nice cold glass of white wine.  Several nice wines to choose from and you get 6 ounce or 9 ounce glasses of wine. If you want food there is a place attached to it but I can't remember the name.  If you go there you can take it back or you can order from the bar and they will go, get it and bring it back to you for the same price.  I had a small pizza with 3 toppings cooked in a brick oven for $9.69, good price for an airport and the pizza was very enjoyable.  Everyone sitting at the bar was friendly and talkative when I was there (something you can't control).  The service was good and very friendly.  I wish I could tell you more about their beer, but I will have to leave that up to you.  One thing I did learn is not to change planes in LAX, fly some where else.  If you have to or for what ever reason your are in Terminal 7, you won't be disappointed going here.  I was a lot more relaxed when I left then when I walked in, and definitely in a better mood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment