Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1521 El Paraiso Bar (Cuernavaca, Mexico)

1521 El Paraiso Bar, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.  It is right in the heart of the city', right out front of the Palace Cortez!  The weather was terrible when I was there.  The rain was so heavy....how heavy was it!!  It was heavy, so I found this place and sat in their covered outside patio area.  It inside area looked very nice, very Mexican/  Spanish looking.  I ordered the Enchiladas and a glass of red wine. Probably the best Enchiladas I have ever had, they were so fresh it was amazing.  It was a nice place to have a lunch and relax.  I kept in mind the problems that this city is having.  It is located right across the street from the main square and I can only imagine how busy it gets here if it is not raining!  I really enjoyed sitting there  relaxing over a nice lunch and watching everyone run around in the rain. Service was good, but it should be good as there weren't that many people in there.  Give it a try if you are in the area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment