Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sumiya Bar (Cuernavaca, Mexico)


Sumiya Bar in the Camino Real resort Int. Fraccionamiento Sumiya S/N 'Col. Jose Parnes, Cueranavaca, Morelas, Mexico.  I really liked this bar, because there is not much else to do in this resort.   Was there in the rainy season and tropical storm Adelene had hit so it rained very heavy.  I enjoyed sitting buy the large open windows just relaxing with a glass of wine.  The service was great and have to tip my hat to Carmen.  My wife asked about the red wines and she brought out 3 bottles of red wine to help her make a selection.  You don't get that kind of served any more any where you go.  It is a very comfortable and relaxing place.  They do have a nice flat screen TV, which everyone gathered around during the Mexico football game ( soccer).  They always kept you served with pretzels and nuts while you are there,  It is a great setting, they also have a beautiful outside patio but with all the rain I never got a chance to try it out.  I really enjoyed my time here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment