Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baron's Manor Pub (Surrey, British Columbia)

Baron's Manor Pub 9568-192 Street, Surrey, B.C.. This is a really cool place, that just opened up fairly recently. It has a stunning view of the North Shore mountains. It is located in the industrial area called Port Kell's in north east Surrey, and is steeped in folklore! There are two levels and two out side patios one on the main floor on the west side with a fireplace, the other on the second floor on the east side. Lots of old pictures, decorations and antiques through out. I had read a couple of reviews that were not very favourable of this place, but I must say my experience was very positive! The food was great. My wife had the goulash with a big pretzel and it was very, very good. I had the schnitzel burger and fries, and it too was very, very good. There are 12 different types of beer on tap. As for the wine, their house wine is Domiane de Chaberton, which is one of my favorite wines and is made in south Langley, B.C.. The wine is served by the glass, 1/4 litre carafe, 1/2 litre carafe or by the bottle. My wife didn't like their choice of music, I think she would have wanted Lady Gaga.....me...no Lady Gaga, I thought the music was just fine. There are numerous Samsung LCD TVS through out for watching your favorite game. There are no gambling games such as pull tabs or keno, but that is ok. I think that they have done a great job with this place and look forward to coming here again and again!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome I wanted to try this place and even better - It's German! I'll take Chris here one day. Thanks Jeep!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete