Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rusty Spur Saloon (Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.)


Rusty Spur Saloon, 7245 E Main Street, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.  www.rustyspursaloon.com This is a tiny little bar that has been around since 1951, and is in Old Scottsdale, which is very nice and has lots of shops, gallery's and places to eat. According to their web site, "The Rusty Spur Saloon is a Scottsdale destination. Celebrities like Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Vince Vaughn, and Jennifer Anniston have walked through its swinging doors to take in the Old West décor and Scottsdale live country music."
There are signed dollar bills all over the walls of this place and also loads of  licence plates!  The sit up bar is almost the width of the building it self and seats 12 people.  I was able to come by one day when it hadn't opened and got a good picture of the inside as you see above.  They have live music playing every day, which is a nice touch.  There are 5 tables for 4 and  3 pub  high tables of 4 on the walls there is a bar ledge and 6 stools per side.  Seating is tight but this is a cool little place.  Lots of people were eating here, but I didn't try the food so I can't say much about it. I don't know if they have any beer on tap as I didn't see any taps.  Most were drinking bottled beer.  Cozy friendly place, with one waitress/ bartender and she was amazing keeping every one looked after.  Better time management then I will ever have.  I am glad I came here and I would go again if I had the opportunity.  By the way 3 hour free parking on the street!

January 21, 2019.  Back here again.  Still the same cool and popular place.  This time we ate here and I had the chili Cheese burger with onion rings and it was goo.  Mt dinning partner had one chicken and 1 beef taco and they too were good.   No beer on tap here just bottles.  Still 3 hour free street parking.  Service was friendly and prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment