Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Harold's Cave Creek Corral (Cave Creek, Arizona, U.S.A.)


Harold's Cave Creek Coral, 6895 Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, Arizona, U.S.A.   www.cavecreek.com  This is a big place, there is a large U shaped sit up bar that seats 35 people.  It was interesting sitting there listening to the politics and solving of all the world problems by the people sitting there.  There are also two other sit up bars here, but the main one is the one to be at.  This is a very western theme inside, with a lot of Pittsburgh Steelers NFL memorabilia including autographed pictures. I take it the owner is a big Steelers fan.  Hanging from the rafters are loads of old cowboy boots, don't know what happened to the cowboys that owned them! As for beer there are 20 different beer on tap.  As I was here just after 1100 am, I had to eat of the breakfast menu.  So I went for the Chicken and Egg Enchilada burrito for $8.99.  This thing was big and came with a ton of roasted potatoes.  I gave it my best shot, it was very good but it got the best of me.  I could only eat half of the burrito and left most of the potatoes. Lots of the others n this place were eating as well and all the portions are of a good size. Outside they have a large covered wrap around deck area.  Just off the bar area is a dinning room area called the Fireplace, that has, believe it or not a fireplace.  It is like a nice big dinning room.  The bartender was "Nancy", and she was very good, friendly and polite.  She kept up with all of her customers and they all were very happy with her!  I understand children are allowed in here but I don't know if they are restricted to certain areas or not.  Cave Cree, if you are ever here, gotta try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment