Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wildhorse Saloon (Nashville, Tennessee)



Wildhorse Saloon, 2nd Avenue just off Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A. Now this is a big bar and I mean big. They have 5 large bars through out. This place is two stories with a massive dance floor in the middle. The dance floor faces the large stage which features various live country bands. they teach free line dancing in the early evening. Numerous groups, tours, birthday parties and stags book this place. Up stairs they have a full size shuffleboard, air hockey and pool tables. They have several large statues of horses and cows sitting at various bar stools through out the bar. There is a big gift shop in the bar as well. I was there with a large function and they served BBQ pulled pork and brisket and it was very good.....as a matter of fact I never had any bad BBQ in Nashville. They had numerous flat screen TV's through out with sports on! I found this place just too big for me, I prefer my bars a little smaller and cozier. This I guess would appeal to the 20 and 30 year old crowd. It is still a very impressive place and I could only imagine what it is like on a Friday or Saturday night. It is one of those things to do when in Nashville!!









No comments:

Post a Comment