Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fox and Fiddle (Richmond Hill, Ontario)

Fox and Fiddle (Richmond Hill), 115 York Blvd., Richmond Hill (Toronto) Ontario, Canada. Voted the # 1 bar in Toronto in 2007 by the readers of the Toronto Sun. They have a nice sit up bar that is a square "U" shape that has a granite top. It seats about 15-20 people. There is a lot of seating and you can reserve tables, booths and areas for functions. The waitresses wear tartan kilts and are friendly and attentative. They have 18 different types of beer on tap. Numerous flat screen TV's and two dart boards. To eat, I tried the Sliders which are three mini hamburgers with cheese and a chipolte sauce. the price was around $8.95 which was a good deal. They were very good, and I would have them again. They were fresh and juicy!! I figured I had better keep going so I had the baked French onion soup. It was a bit disappointing. The Swiss cheese tasted and looked more like processed cheese slices. I was there on a Friday for dinner and it was very quiet. The bartender said that it gets very busy later on. A buddy of mine who grew up in the area used to frequent this bar and had nothing but great things to say about it. I enjoyed my visit there and would come back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment