Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Brix Napa Valley Grille and Wine Bar (Markham, Ontario)

Brix Napa Valley Grille and Wine Bar, 230 Commerce Drive, East, Markham ( Toronto) Ontario, Canada. this was a good find, very modern and very popular!! They have two bars, the main bar is a granite horseshoe shaped sit up bar that seats about 15 people. The second sit up bar is called California and seats about 5. They have live bands in the evening. There is a fireplace in the middle which is nice on those cold Toronto winter nights. The first time I ate there I was not that hungry, so I had the panco, sesame crusted chicken strips which were the best I have ever had any where!! The second time I had the chicken Asian dumplings, and again they were very good. The service was very good and they tend to have rather attractive young women to wait on you. As time went on in the evening, it started to get a bit of a night club feel to it. They had a very good wine selection as well a a full bar!! It is just off the Hwy 7 and the 404, but since I don't live there, that doesn't help me much!! If you are ever in the area I suggest you give it a try, I think you will really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment