Total Pageviews

Monday, May 17, 2010

Vinito Tuscan Tavern (Orlando, Florida)

Vinito Tuscan Tavern 4971 International Dr # 3D09
Orlando, Florida, United States
. www.vinitousa.com
This place is in the Prime Outlet Mall in Orlando, and a perfect place to have a drink on a hot day when your wife or partner is busy shopping. The sit up bar can seat about 15-20 people and there are about 7 or 8 tables. The rest of the place is a restaurant. I never ate here but I saw a lot of other people eating here and the food looked outstanding. Numerous employees from neighbouring business came to eat here on their breaks. The service was very good and the manager ensures that everything is being done properly to make the customer happy. I was not alone having a drink when my wife shopped. Several other guys stopped in for a cold one as it was 90 degrees out side! If I ever come back here I truly want to try the food. I should have found this place before I wandered around the mall for 1 1/2 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment