Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2016

9th Island Sports Bar and Grill (Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii USA)


9th Island Sports Bar and Grill 4-831 #206 Kuhio Hwy, Kappa, Kauai, Hawaii U.S.A..  A great little neighbourhood pub that is owned by a husband and wife.  She cooks and he helps out doing just about everything. It has a nice L shape sit-up bar that holds 12.  There are 4 draft beer, 20 other beer including 5 local beers. The food here is good and fresh.  Once I had the breakfast burrito and it was very good.  My friend had the Eggs Benny, which came with a thick slab of ham, my friend said it was great and would order it again.  The second time I was there I had the Cobb Salad and it was awesome.   Huge portion, lots of crumbled blue cheese freshly cooked diced chicken and bacon. One the best I have ever eaten.  My friend had the Cesar salad with grilled chicken breast also very good!  Service was very good and very friendly.  Great place to watch sports as they have 4 large TV's. If you are ever in the area I recommend trying this little pub out!

No comments:

Post a Comment