Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Clarks's Crossing Brew Pub (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)


Clarks's Crossing Brew Pub, 3030 Diefenbaker Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.  Well it didn' start off too well.  I wanted a glass of wine and they only have one white and one red wine.  Nothing else!! For white they had a Gewurztraminer, and I just can't do that so I settled for the red, I can' remember what it was probably a Merlot.  It was just fair at best.  They had 4 of their own beer, Coyote Draft beer on tap.  Whiley Wheat, The Blend, Prairie Pilsner and Bronco Boc.  I can't tell you what they were like as I did not try them.  They have a large sit up bar that seats 13 people, take a look at the picture as I can't describe it that well.  7 flat screen tvs through out and a Video Lottery Terminal room with 12 VLTs in it.  There is also a separate games room with 2 pool tables.  This bar has direct access to the Cold Beer and Wine store with out having to go out side, which is a plus when it wis winter time here!  For seating there are 3 horse shoe shaped booths, 4 pub style high tables and chairs and numerous other tables and chairs.  For lunch we had the special which was the steak sandwich which was pretty good and cooked to order.  It came with your choice of fries, logger chips, or salad.  My brother and I could only give it a "C" and that is it.  They need to carry more than one type of white and one red wine, or maybe I am missing out on something!!  Washrooms maybe a "D+" at best. there has to be better places near by, but I didn't have time to find another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment