Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Waikiki Brewing Company Lahaina (Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.A.)

November 2022
We checked out Waikiki Brewing Company at 900 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. www.waikikibrewing.com 
It is at the Lahaina Outlet mall, facing Front Street which faces East and over looks the ocean. They have amazing sunset views. There is side walk seating along the Front Street side and a few in the North side. When you enter there is a big U shaped sit-up bar that seats 30. The bar is very popular place to sit. They have 9 tvs for watching your favorite sports team or the Shopping Channel (just kidding on the Shopping Channel). There are 9 different beer on tap all brewed by them and most are brewed in house.  Sometime they have guest beer but not right now. The staff is very friendly and helpful. For food I had the Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich with fries. It was quite good and filling, I couldn't finish all the fries. My wife had the Wedge Salad and added steak. It to was good. There is a ton of free parking to the east end of the mall which is a plus.  We went here to try this place out. We parked the car and did not take long for my wife to hit the Coach store. I continued to the bar and had wine while I enjoyed the view and atmosphere. Kids are allowed. We were there for the beautiful sunset. Our waiter stood and watched it to saying, "I work here and see the sunset all the time and I am amazed how beautiful it is, I never get tired of seeing it!" They also serve wine and cocktails. Great place! We will be back soon!

August 2023 Destroyed by the Lahaina fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment