Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant (Snohomish, Washington U.S.A.)


September 14, 2019
Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant 511 Maple Avenue Snohomish, Washington U.S.A.
They feature a square 10 person sit-up bar. With 26 different types of local Craft beer on tap I'm pretty sure you can find something you will like.  Hard liquor and wine is available to. I am only talking bout the bar side and not the restaurant side. There are 6 pub high tables and chairs for 4 people as well as a couple of lower ones.  There are 2 TV's.  For lunch I had the Meatball sub which had 5 nice meat balls with a marinara sauce and cheese on a nice big bun.  For my side I had the home made potato salad which was amazing!  The sandwich was very good, but messy.....I ended up using a knife and fork to eat it. One of my dining partners had the Cob Salad with chicken and it was very big and very good.  Another dining partner has the Spinach Salad with grilled chicken  and it too was very good.  When the bill came, it had a $5.00 service charge.  When we asked about the charge, the waitress advised they get paid minimum wage and instead of raising the price of the food they add a service charge.  Hmmmmm.  The food prices were on the higher side in the first place.  All in all we liked it here. Kids are allowed on the restaurant side.

No comments:

Post a Comment