Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cultus Lake Pub (Cultas Lake, British Columbia)


Cultus Lake Pub, 3696 Columbia Valley Road, Cultus Lake, British Columbia, Canada  Phone 604-858-5615.  It is about an hour and a bit east of Vancouver and makes for an easy day trip! It looks inviting from the outside, looks inviting on the inside. All log cabin, with an outside patio area. It just didn't grab me, it felt that it was lacing something.  I had chicken wings and I could only give them a fair rating.  The spring rolls were OK.  My friend had a chicken burger and said that is was really good.  It is in a great recreational area and just up the street from the water slides, which by the way are expanding and making them even bigger.  There is a lot to do in this area, mini golf, beautiful lake and camping.  Maybe in the summer when it is busier, this place may be better.  I just wasn't feeling it.  The sit up bar was fair at best, one could do so much more with this place.  They have lots of parking, and easy to find.  Maybe some one else can give me another reason to go back and try it out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment