Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Jimmy Flynn's Celtic Snug ( Surrey, Canada)


Jimmy Flynn's Celtic Snug, 3020-152 Street, Surrey British Columbia, Canada (South Surrey if you are from these parts) www.jimmyflynns.com  Located in a small strip mall just of Hwy 99, this is a nice Irish themed bar.  It has a 24 seat rectangular sit up bar all in dark wood, as is all of the bar.  There are 8 smaller flat screen TV's through out with most of them behind the bar.  There is one large drop down projection screen.  There is a smaller, nice room off to the side that looks like you can book it for events and has a sliding door to shut it off from the rest of the bar.  Outside is a nice looking patio area with flagstone and glass panels. Awe crap, I forgot to see what they had on tap for beer.  For lunch my friend and I each had the salmon burger which had a filet of salmon on a chibata bun with lettuce, tomato and an aioli sauce. We both liked it a lot!!  I had a tossed salad and if you have a nut allergy not the salad to get as it had lots of walnuts and the such.  My friend had the Caesar which was very good.  You could also get soup or fries as your side.  Their house wine was Domaine De Chaberton, which is a very good local winery (worth a trip to do some wine tasting). There were loos of NFL jerseys around the edge of the bar hanging down from the ceiling.  A beer and wine store attached as well.  All in all I really enjoyed it here and would come back for sure!!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. cotton yarn

    ReplyDelete